Purchase Order Administrator
- Permanent, Full-Time
- On-Site (Remote Work Eligibility)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: Oakville, ON
About This Opportunity
As a qualified Purchase Order Administrator with experience in the industry. You enjoy problem-solving and getting exposure to multiple projects and you would excel in the collaborative environment of the Company. You will be responsible for specializing in the order management process for assigned accounts and collecting necessary information, ordering placement, e-mailing orders, order tracking and updating the system, and notifying internal clients.
The primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing orders from the interface to delivery of the product to the internal client spread across various divisions.
- Enter or request all necessary orders/changes/data/status to the information in MS Dynamics 365 as delegated/authorized
- Handle all order entry activities for digital/global operations
- Update weekly and monthly reports for booking and backlog monitoring
- Drive process enhancements by working with the business systems team to build out for scale
- Manage the process documents for submitting different types of orders
- Collaborate with sales representatives, supply chain, and other departments regarding order backlog issues, including but not limited to order hold releases, product configuration issues, item number discrepancies and missing valid purchase order requirements
- Work collaboratively with other team members and leadership
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A relevant college degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in customer service/service and/or order administration
- Having some purchasing work experience is an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
- A good understanding of CRM and ERP systems (specific experience with MS Dynamics is considered an asset)
- Excellent attention to detail and driven to obtain accurate information
- Good understanding of an Orders process flow from creation to delivery
- Goal-focused and results driven able to exceed agreed deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and willingness to take ownership
- Ability to multi-task while adhering to various departmental deadlines
- Affinity to learn how to use new IT systems
- A highly productive Order Administrator professional with a research background.
- Strong skills in multi-tasking and efficient management of day-to-day office operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to escalate issues to higher management
- Self-starter who can follow process guidelines
- Effective as an individual contributor and team player
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving boxes up to 50 lbs. may be required.
- Time management
- Memory recall
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org