NOC Level 1 Technical Support
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- On-Site (Remote Work Eligibility)
Location: Oakville, ON
About This Opportunity
The primary purpose of this position is to provide, OEM Software & Hardware support and Level One IT communication support for Digital LED sign customers.
The primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
- Responsible for responding to customer phone and email requests and logging in to the Service Ticketing system. In this capacity the employee will:
- Answering incoming service requests by phone (or email) and taking appropriate action for each call.
- Provide over-the-phone support to customers related to LED display software
- Provide over-the-phone support to customers in setting up and maintaining wired, cellular and Wi-Fi networks. Specific skills in configuring network subnets.
- Update all customer inquiries to second-level support as required with a full debrief on the issue to ensure the issue is resolved
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria established by the company.
- Input service call information into the Service ticketing system to log customer information and actions taken along with required next steps. Diligently enter the required information into drop-down menu fields to facilitate the gathering of service and product performance metrics.
- Utilize company-provided diagnostic tools (MRI Portal) and Remote Desktop software to triage and diagnose customer-reported issues.
- Proactively using company-provided diagnostics tools to monitor customer LED signs to detect issues and open service tickets to correct them.
- As and when appropriate sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to upsell accounts.
- Set up web-based training sessions with customers on Media Resources LED display software and communication setups.
- In doing the above activities, create a positive customer experience while meeting company standards pertaining to the quality of work performed and in compliance with company policies, procedures, legislation, regulation, and directions and identify non-compliance for resolution.
- Participate and comply with all health and safety processes and initiatives to ensure that Media Resources remains a safe workplace
- Ensure all Service calls are answered and completed to the customer’s satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Service calls are proactively followed up and customers are kept updated on service ticket status.
- Ensuring all pertinent information is entered into service tickets to facilitate the gathering of service performance and product metrics.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Technical college and A+ certification an asset
- 2+ years experience in Tier I desktop support providing similar technical responsibilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a real desire to help customers and create a positive customer experience.
- Solid understanding of networking
- Ability to work professionally with outside service providers
- Positive “enjoy life” attitude to work strong team player with an excellent problem and conflict-solving skills; resourceful and proactive.
- Commitment to product quality and delivery deadlines based on cost and time constraints
- Exemplary organization and time management skills; excellent multitasking ability
- Strong organization and adherence to specified timelines.
- This position requires multi-tasking to ensure the varied job requirements are met.
- Flow and characteristics of work require work pressure for frequent periods of short duration or occasional periods of sustained duration.
- Ability to manage and de-escalate situations. Proven record of effectively managing conflict situations.
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving boxes up to 50 lbs. may be required.
- Time management
- Memory recall
To apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org