About This Opportunity
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our Engineering department that is passionate about solving problems, learning, and collaborating towards finding the best solutions. You will be responsible to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle in order to create great software for our clients.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for many different day-to-day responsibilities, such as creating efficient algorithms, producing clean code, integrating third-party programs into systems, and identifying areas of improvement based on user feedback.
The primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Re-build and improve the diagnostics system.
- Build and maintain an embedded player.
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software.
- Participate in code review and perform testing to ensure high-quality software.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Autonomously seek opportunities for further technological advancement.
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Provide support and assistance to other Developers as needed
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- Experience in C++, Go, or Python.
- Experience with MFC VC++ is desirable but not required.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with REST API design.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment with unit tests and automated tests as part of the development flow.
- Experience with AWS and Docker is a plus.
- Real-time software development experience
- Embedded systems development experience
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to design, write and test high-quality code.
- Desire to learn other programming languages and technologies.
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage
- Manual dexterity is required to use a desktop computer and peripherals
- Time management
- Memory recall
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com