A new era of digital billboard advertising is upon us, and we couldn’t be more excited to be leaders in this dynamic industry. We’ve consistently been at the forefront of creating digital billboards that get results while encouraging business growth. After many years of experience, we know that digital billboards are one of the most effective marketing tools businesses can use, and we’ll share with you why that is true!
What is a Digital Billboard?
For those new to digital billboard marketing, the technology and investment requirements can be confusing. Digital billboards contain digital images that are created by specialized software that changes frequently. Using an offsite computer, you can remotely manage and adjust digital billboards to your liking from anywhere in the world. They are produced in various sizes and with different software depending on where they are being placed. Highway digital billboard advertising consists of different technology than the one you’ll find in your local McDonald’s. What they have in common is crystal clear and engaging graphics that generate interest from potential customers.
The Siteline technology is a game-changer for billboard owners and citizens alike. This high-tech digital billboard is brighter in certain perspectives while dim in residential or neighboring communities with patented technology. You can still grab the attention of drivers and demonstrate to the community that your company is considerate and solid community participants. The Siteline technology creates exceptionally effective billboards consumers and neighborhoods prefer.
How Effective are Billboards According to the Data?
If you’re considering investing in effective billboards for your business, you’ll want to consider some of the top reasons they are worth the money. As a business owner, you’re always looking for ways to promote your business that makes fiscal sense. We can help you make the right decision using the following reasons for effective billboards according to a recent consumer research study commissioned by the Out of Home Advertising Association of America:
- Recall – Using Nielsen data, the study uncovered the significant impact digital billboards have on consumer recall. This is especially important for freeway signs that drivers view for only a few seconds or more. Maximum recall should be the primary goal of advertising in spaces like freeways that reach so many people at one time. The test revealed that travelers could recall at least one digital billboard ad between 74 and 89% of the time. Industries that performed the best in this study include entertainment, recreation, fast food restaurants, televised sporting events, and gaming.
- Attitude – Most of the respondents of this study favored digital billboards, showing a positive attitude towards them as a great way to advertise. The respondents categorized digital billboard advertising as “cool” and a great way to learn about local businesses In the study. Over 60% of the respondents thought digital billboards were an excellent way of receiving information about local events and sales.
- Attention – The study also revealed that 71% of respondents thought that effective billboards capture viewers’ attention more than online advertising. This is especially significant since remote work is a normal part of our routine since the pandemic. It shows that outdoor and indoor advertising should still play a role in your integrated marketing strategy.
- Communication – Respondents were impressed with the level of communication and instantaneousness of digital billboard advertising. A majority of participants in the study indicated that this form of digital advertising provides current and relevant information.
Other important highlights of the study include these statistics:
- 82% of respondents recalled advertising on billboards
- 42% of respondents recalled individual digital billboard advertising
- 65% of respondents consider digital billboards to be an excellent way to learn about new businesses in the area
- 71% of respondents felt that digital billboards stand out more than online advertising
We Are Digital Billboard Advertising Experts
How effective are billboards purchased from us? Besides stunning visual impact in all environmental conditions and state-of-the-art digital technology, our digital billboards have been utilized for some of the world’s most high-profile businesses. We’ve been internationally recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing public and private technology, media, life sciences, telecommunications, and energy technology companies in North America. With additional plans to expand our offerings through our company, we are creating North America’s most advanced automated manufacturing plant that will house the production of vital components of effective billboards.
What does this mean for you? It means that clients will experience a smoother and faster customer service experience with easier access to top-of-the-line digital billboard advertising. Here’s what we offer:
- Indoor – We’re setting a new standard for indoor digital billboards by using one universal system to address all of your advertising needs. TruView MicroLED displays are one of the most popular on the market for low-risk investing and high ROI. They are designed to be exceptionally reliable, fast, and simple to use. Combined with our white glove customer service, TruView LEDs are the perfect choice for business owners and marketing professionals new to digital billboard advertising. Other superior features include:
- Industrial grade performance – Using a Flip Chip GOB system that provides clarity and light transmission in harsh environments, our LEDs are protected from foreign elements like dust, water, UV abrasiveness, and vibration.
- Numerous features – Numerous features provide the opportunity to project best-in-class images at ultra refresh rates for static and live videos.
- Outdoor – We follow and implement the same philosophy of one universal system to produce premium high-intensity pictures. Our indoor digital billboards are equipped with small diode packaging that creates improved contrast in highly lit environments. This is especially important for freeway signs that are in direct sunlight. Our optical down LEDs control light pollution while improving brightness uniformity for viewers. If you’re looking for the best in outdoor digital billboards, we have two choices:
- Wide-angle series– This series produces the widest horizontal view angle in the industry and is suitable for any environment from busy metropolitan areas to rural settings.
- Highway series – This highway series is ideal for freeway viewing. Its maximum energy-efficient capabilities are in alignment with Outdoor Advertising Industry’s standard for digital billboards.
We Service a Variety of Industries with Digital Billboard Advertising
Our digital billboards come with several layers of redundancy to prevent interruptions, controller failures, discolored modules, and other malfunctions that can happen. With a redundancy system in place, you can rest assured that your digital billboard advertising will always remain visible and operable. A wide variety of businesses from several different industries have entrusted us with their digital billboard advertising, including:
- Film and entertainment
- And more
How effective are billboards when the purchasing process is complicated? That’s why we provide easy financing with low rates for qualifying clients. Our system of helping our clients ensures that you receive the most value for your money. Our trained experts will evaluate your eligibility for digital billboard advertising before you invest. Once we’ve determined your eligibility, we move forward and walk you through each step of the process:
- Research and design
- Engineering and planning
- Ongoing maintenance
We pride our customer service and remain committed to producing reliable, durable, and vibrant digital billboards. All of our products and components are manufactured and engineered in North America. Using Nichia LEDs, we guarantee the best visual quality and longest lifespan of our digital signage.
Give us a call today for a quote to get started!