· Permanent, Full-TimeOn-Site (No WFH Eligibility)
· Department: Module Plant
· Schedule: Monday to Friday
· Training Period Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
· Required Shift: 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (Afternoon)
Location: Head Office, Oakville, ON
The Shift Supervisor, Electronics will be responsible to manage the day-to-day operations of the shift and ensure that all company standards and customer commitments (safety, quality, production, cost, on-time delivery) are met. The successful incumbent will work in a collaborative environment and coordinate production operations and maintain effective quality procedures and safety regulations.
The primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
· Optimize scheduling of resources to efficiently run plant operations.
· Monitor team attendance and vacation requests.
· Assist with machine shutdowns at the end of the shift.
· Ensure team members understand and comply with all plant safety policies and procedures.
· Manage module plant KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
· Maintains and promotes good housekeeping.
· Utilize best practices in safety and leadership, such as training, observation, correction, and positive reinforcement.
· Ensure product quality.
· Ensure all plant efficiency goals are met on all processes. Lead with a sense of urgency.
· Able to communicate problems and follow-up requirements between the team (Quality, Maintenance, and Production)
· Train and/or coach team members for improved safety, quality, productivity, or teamwork performance, and employee relations issues.
· Delegate tasks, and manage daily schedules, overtime hours, and time-off requests.
· Assign duties to employees and oversee their progress.
· Keep track of consumables and inventory levels weekly and communicate foreseeable part shortages and requirements.
· Other additional responsibilities and duties as required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
· A degree in business management, electronics, or a related field
· 3-5 years of experience in process design/development and product design in the electronics manufacturing industry
· Previous experience as a Shift Supervisor or similar role
· Natural leadership abilities and conflict-management skills
· Working well within a team
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong team player with excellent problem-solving skills; resourceful and proactive
· Excellent English communication (reading and writing) skills, time management, and organizational skills are essential.
· Ability to diagnose and correct root causes of process-related failures.
· Proficient in MS Office
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com