- Permanent, Weekday/Weekend Shift
- Schedule: Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday (7 am to 7:30 pm)
Location: Royal Windsor – Mississauga, ON
About This Opportunity
We are currently seeking resourceful, self-motivated individuals to join our award-winning team! Candidates must have an aptitude for mechanics and an eye for detail.
Primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and subassemblies.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying the supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- A High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled in mechanics.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and the ability to differentiate between colors.
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com