Project Support (Edmonton, AB)
- Permanent, Full-time
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Reports To: Regional Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
About This Opportunity
As a Project Support, you will respond to internal and external customer inquiries to provide information, as well as to collaborate and resolve matters. You will perform a variety of project-supportive duties such as light-duty shipping/receiving and inventory management.
This position is based out at our Edmonton, AB location.
The primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
- Assist the project team(s) with administrative support
- Work closely with Project Managers, coordinating schedules, communicating project progress, assisting with documents and processes
- Communicate with vendors on an ongoing basis with regard to site related coordination, invoices, POs, payments, permit application
- Ensure execution of proper documentation and process for every project
- Managing customer inventory levels and replying to requests for counts
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory to meet order requirements and client contractual agreements
- Perform a variety of shipping/receiving duties
- Work collaboratively with other team members and leadership
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications:
- High School degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and technologically savvy
- 2-3 years+ of related experience in project support
- Project management and/or Supply Chain experience is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to self-manage, prioritize and be productive in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Great focus and attention to detail, particularly in closing the loop on outstanding tasks
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage.
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving boxes up to 30 lbs. may be required.
- Time management
- Memory recall