Project Support (Edmonton, AB)
- Permanent, Full-time
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Established in 1967, Media Resources has grown into the leading signage, service, and manufacturing company providing Digital LED Displays, Large Format Printing, 3D Creations, and Installation services to the sign and display industry. Our work is featured globally, being viewed by millions daily throughout Canada and the United States. Our showcased work is evident in locations such as; Las Vegas, Times Square NY, Dundas Square Toronto, sports venues, and corporate headquarters.
As a Project Support, you will respond to internal and external customer inquiries to provide information, as well as to collaborate and resolve matters. You will perform a variety of project supportive duties such as light-duty shipping/receiving and inventory management.
This position is based out at our Edmonton, AB location.
The primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
- Assist the project team(s) with administrative support
- Work closely with Project Managers, coordinating schedules, communicating project progress, assisting with documents and processes
- Communicate with vendors on an ongoing basis with regards to site-related coordination, invoices, POs, payments, permit application
- Ensure execution of proper documentation and process for every project
- Managing customer inventory levels and replying to requests for counts
- Ensure appropriate levels of inventory to meet order requirements and client contractual agreements
- Perform a variety of shipping/receiving duties
- Work collaboratively with other team members and leadership
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned
Requirements / Qualifications:
- High School degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and technologically savvy
- 2-3 years+ of related experience in project support
- Project management and/or Supply Chain experience is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to self-manage, prioritize and be productive in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- Great focus and attention to detail, particularly in closing the loop on outstanding tasks
- Office environment with prolonged sitting, typing, and phone usage.
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.
- Lifting or moving boxes up to 30 lbs. may be required.
- Time management
- Memory recall