Electrical Panel Assembler
Shift: Monday to Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Media Resources operates from our manufacturing HQ out of Oakville, Ontario, along with our 3D and Print division facilities and operational offices in British Columbia and Alberta. Our USA offices are in Atlanta, Arizona, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte SC, Seattle, Tampa, Salt Lake City, Washington DC, and our overseas China location. Our company maintains an entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, where team members are encouraged to innovate, achieve, and grow. Media Resources Inc. provides an opportunity to imprint an enduring personal legacy with the displays and experiences we create.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read, use and understand electrical/ mechanical schematic drawings.
- Responsible for producing high-quality electrical flight products, cables, and harnesses.
- Fits, files, drills, and assembles junction boxes, and panels.
- Cuts, strips, and mount wires to connect electrical units.
- Experience reading electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and enclosure/panel fabrication drawings with bill-of-materials.
- Familiar with the use of basic hand tools and automated assembly machines.
- Excellent communication/listening skills as directions will be provided through a combination of both verbal & written fabrication and assembly instructions.
- Keeps work area clean and organized to ensure safety and environmental compliance.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Must be flexible to work extra hours when needed (overtime)
- Experience using basic hand & power tools including drills, drill press, impact driver, glue gun & tape measure
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills