Sign Posting Installer & Maintenance (Richmond, B.C)
- Full-Time, Permanent
- On-site (No Remote Work Eligbility)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: Richmond, B.C
About this opportunity
We are seeking a Sign Posting Installer & Maintenance to transport and install a variety of signs. In this role, you will be required to ensure that the correct designs are posted correctly by location. Cleaning and maintenance of transit shelter and other related street furniture products. Installation and removal of street furniture products. Installation of billboard static and flex vinyl postings
The primary responsibilities and duties include; but are not limited to:
- Posting and maintaining outdoor products such as Transit shelters, ad benches, billboards
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the location safely.
- Pressure washing street furniture
- Clean up broken glass, replace broken glass panels
- Remove graffiti, painting
- Installation of new street furniture products and billboards
- Performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
- Operating and maintaining the tools and equipment in accordance with safety protocols.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- General knowledge of the Lower Mainland is an asset
- The ability to operate hand and power tools.
- The ability to organize drive routes to maximize productivity
- Physically fit and able to perform strenuous labor including lifting, climbing, and working at heights.
- The ability to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Willingness to work during evenings and on weekends, as needed
To apply for this position please email: email@example.com