Senior Full Stack Software Developer
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Developer to join our engineering department that is passionate about solving problems, learning, and collaborating towards finding the best solutions.
Media Resources Inc, is a fast-growing, thriving company specializing in Large Format Printing, Digital LED Displays, 3D Fabrication, and Sign Installation services for the sign and display industry. From design and fabrication to installation and maintenance, Media Resources Inc. is the industry leader in sign installation, printing, custom fabrication, and digital LED display needs.
We are recognized in 2017 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 list for Canada and Technology Fast 500 for North America and the sign company of the year for 2021 by the Sign Association of Canada. Our clients range from the top billboard & out of home advertising companies to the top commercial signage/display companies. Across North America. Our products are installed across the North American continent in over 30 states, 10 provinces, in high-visibility locations such as Yonge and Dundas Square and, are viewed by millions of people daily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Re-build and improve the diagnostic system.
- Build and maintain Content Management System
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software.
- Participate in code review and perform testing to ensure high-quality software.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Autonomously seek opportunities for further technological advancement.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a full-time Software Developer.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment with unit tests and automated tests as part of the development flow.
- Additional experience with AWS and Docker is a plus.
- Ability to design, write and test high-quality code.
- Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented development and Functional Design.
- Desire to learn other languages and technologies.
Further Considerations Will Be Given To Candidates With:
- Bachelor from a reputable university in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Real-time software development experience
- Embedded systems development
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal days
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching program
- Ability to work from home
- Opportunity to grow your software development skills from low-level hardware communication to high-level front-end websites
- Full-time, Permanent
- Personal Protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place