Media Resources operates from our manufacturing HQ out of Oakville, Ontario, along with our 3D and Print division facilities and operational offices in British Columbia and Alberta. Our USA offices are in Atlanta, Arizona, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte SC, Seattle, Tampa, Salt Lake City, Washington DC, and our overseas China location. Our company maintains an entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, where team members are encouraged to innovate, achieve, and grow. Media Resources Inc. provides an opportunity to imprint an enduring personal legacy with the displays and experiences we create.
About this opportunity
We are currently seeking resourceful, self-motivated individuals to join our award-winning team! Candidates must have an aptitude for mechanics and an eye for detail.
Days: Monday to Thursday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Afternoons: Monday to Thursday 5:00 pm – 3:30 am
What you will do
- Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A High school diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Skilled in mechanics.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Must have good eyesight, including depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to differentiate between colors.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference.
Job Types: Full-time, 1 year contract
Additional pay: $2.50 per hr for afternoon shifts
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
Work remotely: No
- Personal Protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place