Media Resources operates from our manufacturing HQ out of Oakville, Ontario, along with our 3D and Print division facilities and operational offices in British Columbia and Alberta. Our USA offices are in Atlanta, Arizona, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Charlotte SC, Seattle, Tampa, Salt Lake City, Washington DC, and our overseas China location. Our company maintains an entrepreneurial and dynamic spirit, where team members are encouraged to innovate, achieve, and grow. Media Resources Inc. provides an opportunity to imprint an enduring personal legacy with the displays and experiences we create.
About this opportunity
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Printing Operator for our Mississauga facility. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment reporting to a member of the management committee.
What you will do
- Assist in banner and billboard finishing for large and small format print
- Ability to run and use the laminator and slitter.
- Operation of fotobia XLD170
- Operation of Kongsberg I-cutter
- Operation of Inpro guillotine
- Loading and unloading the presses
- Light cleaning as needed.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Excellent communications skills a must
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Heavy lifting as required
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career.
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Personal Protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place